Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child

The acting and the dialogue in Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child aren't always the greatest, but I enjoyed it anyway.

I didn't know that Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child was a small-budget movie. I just saw a trailer for it and thought it looked interesting. The trailer kind of misrepresents what it is. It basically shows the first 10 minutes of the movie, but there's a lot more to it than that.

The timeline is kind of crazy. It's all over the place. But I liked it. It kept things interesting. And I liked the chapter headings. The only thing that didn't work at all was the slo-mo during the jail fight. That was super weird.


I loved the scene at the bar where they found Gyp, but I always like those dystopian sorts of settings. There was something off about the father and daughter. Maybe it was the dialogue; maybe they were bad actors; maybe it was a combination of both.

It seemed really contrived and out of place when he asked her to forgive him on the bus. I guess it's a good thing it happened since he wound up dying, but it didn't seem authentic at all.

I liked how they slowly revealed how Sy wound up in prison, and everything in general. I don't know why they kept focusing so much on the warden's African stuff. The creature costumes weren't exactly state-of-the-art, but I guess you just have to go with it.It's hard to be sad about everyone dying when it seems like it was just a plot device to get Indi alone with Sy.

No comments:

Post a Comment