Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is pretty anticlimactic, especially if you already know all the spoilers. It's not that interesting visually, and there's just not a whole lot going on.

I finally finished the Harry Potter series, and it only took me until four years after the last movie came out. The beginning of this one is really weird. It felt like I came in at the middle of the movie, which I guess makes sense since it's a two-parter. I didn't remember Part 1 at all, though, so I was pretty confused. Maybe they could've done some kind of recap. Or maybe they thought they did. There wasn't a whole lot going on in this movie. I was pretty tired when I watched it, and I was just waiting for it to end already. It probably would've been more interesting if I hadn't found out all the spoilers from the internet.

I already knew who Harry and Hermione ended up with; I knew Snape was loyal to Lily. The battle at Hogwarts was interesting, but it wasn't really epic. I still love the aesthetics of that one guy in the woods with the mascara and the coat. He's got a bit of a Captain Jack Sparrow thing going on. I feel bad for Harry's son being named "Albus Severus." That's just not good. Probably the best moment in the entire movie was when Voldemort hugged Draco, and that wasn't even scripted. It seems like a lot of things were probably written better in the books, like Voldemort's death and what ended up happening with the Malfoys.

No comments:

Post a Comment