Robin Hood

Robin Hood takes its place in a long line of movies where I'm not really sure what the point of making or watching it was.

I hadn't ever heard of this version of Robin Hood. I'm kind of ambivalent about Russell Crowe, but he is good at playing this sort of character. The characters were the strongest part of the movie. They were all pretty likeable and interesting. The movie did seem to go on forever. But I was watching the director's cut. Although I think most of the scenes that were added actually were beneficial to the movie.

I didn't like that Marion and the lost boys showed up to the beach fight. It seemed like they were just going to get hurt needlessly. I can't believe that the scene where the French soldiers kill everybody in the middle of the night wasn't in the theatrical version. That was one of the best scenes in the entire movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment